- eating much more often, about every two hours
- spends most of his time napping in his swing
- we have ventured out to Publix and Target a few times and he slept the whole time. he also sleeps anytime we put him in the car which is nice.
- we have walked around the lake by the house several times with him and both the dogs but again, he sleeps the whole time (even on the bumpy brick roads)
- speaking of the dogs, Miller loves him but I have to keep him away because he wants to lick him constantly; Peggy pretty much ignores him
This week is Jim’s last week of work so we will probably be venturing out of the house more. I am still a little nervous about going out with him on my own. I just don’t want to be one of those parents with a screaming baby in the store. At least when we both go one of us can walk out or feed him if we have to.
Great Aunt Debra is coming to visit tomorrow! Very excited.